This post may contain affiliate links to help offset the cost of running and maintaining a blog. Read the disclosure. Thanks for your support!
George Foreman Classic Plate Grill and Pannini Press – ONLY $8.41!
Update: No longer available at this price 🙁
Head on over to Amazon and score George Foreman Classic Plate Grill and Pannini Press for only $8.41! This is regularly $26.56! This is an add-on item, so it will ship free with qualifying orders over $25. Target is also offering this same price if you opt for in store pick up to save 10% off of the sale price of $9.35! It’s the kitchen appliance that changed the grilling game forever. The George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini delivers fast grilling and delicious results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more. The proprietary sloped surface helps remove fat during cooking, and the George Tough nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The compact grill’s dual contact heating speeds up grilling to get food on the table in record time. What will you make on your George Foreman Grill?
About the Product:
- 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill – This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – It’s durable and easy to clean
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat from meats for lean, tasty meals
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to
- Power Indicator Light – The power light turns on when you plug in the grill and shuts off when it’s preheated and ready to cook
NOTE: Prices can change frequently, so double check the price before purchasing and don’t wait to jump on this deal!